Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Self-Mastery

Hear your Father, your King, saying to you:

Self-mastery elevates you and makes you more precious in My eyes.
True strength consist of self-mastery. You will always have impulses to which it is harmful to surrender. Some are harmful spiritually.
Every time you control an impulse and demonstrate self-mastery you are becoming a more powerful person.
I have created the yetzer hora, which is the source of negative impulses, for your ultimate benefit. Mastery over your yetzer hora elevates you. I have given you the ability to achieve this mastery.
Ask Me for help in conquering your yetzer hora and I will be there with you to help you. Even if you do not believe in your own ability to conquer your yetzer hora, believe in My ability to help you.
Experience joy every time you overcome temptation. The greater the temptation, the greater the ecstasy of overcoming it.
Awareness of My presence will make self-mastery easier for you. Awareness that you are My child and that I have given you the capacity to develop self-mastery will make the process of developing it easier. Awareness of the eternal rewards I will bestow upon you for your self-mastery will enable you to have great joy and pleasure with every act of self-mastery.

Thank you Zelik Pliskin

No comments: